BF[_2_] BF[_2_] is offline

Default Removing 3 bladed prop on an Alberg 35

I once chartered a Hunter 37 (IMS) with just this arrangement. And it did in
fact come loose, luckly with the coupling attached to the prop side so it
didn't leave the boat.

"Roger Long" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote

Cut the prop shaft in the boat. Take out a 2" long section. Take off
prop. When re-installing, use a sliding coupler to join the two
pieces. This assumes you even have enough room to do this cutting.

Woah! This is up there with some of the worst advice I've encountered on
this newsgroup.

--
Roger Long