posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout Scout is offline

Default Duty, Honor, Safety

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
"Capt. JG" wrote in message

{snipped}

I think it makes you look less professional, thus suspect. I don't think
it really adds any value to the complaint and it sounds like griping,
even though you're right about, well, being right, according to what you
said happened. Of course, without us all being there, we only have your
word for it, but since you're publically slamming the company, it dilutes
your credibility.

I should keep it a secret? I don't get that reasoning.

By the way JG, the company has not even bothered to respond to my complaint.