posted to rec.boats.building
Evan Gatehouse[_2_] Evan Gatehouse[_2_] is offline

Default home built tri's?

Shaun Van Poecke wrote:
Hi all,
what's the way to go for plans for home built tri's? Im after something in
the 25-30 foot range, trailerable and hopefully light. It's only for two
people and we dont have much gear to carry so if i can keep weight down with
pre-made composite panels in place of ply, I think I'd do ok. Im hoping for
something reasonably quick, but it needn't be a racer. Ease of build and a
robust design are really the most critical things. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Shaun

Dick Newick for beauty (I still love Vals)

Marples or Jim Brown (Searunner) for ease of build
http://www.searunner.com/about.html (they have a 25' and 31')

Evan Gatehouse