posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default My new boat, almost

On Aug 13, 2:01 pm, "Seahag" wrote:
"Bill" wrote:
So I haven't posted here for a while. Mostly because I
have been
spending time working on building my boat and most of the
threads here
are more political than sailing related. I finally have a
photos
webpage.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/billd/s...7601394224742/

This is my boat project. It's going slow because I can't
work on it
every day and we have taken the last few weekends off for
family
obligations. It is still fun and I can't wait to put it
in the
water. I don't have any actual photos of sailing stuff up
yet, mostly
because I don't have very many, but eventually I will take
some and
put them up for everyone to enjoy.

Way Kewl!

Seahag- Hide quoted text -

Now all he needs a grass skirt and coconut shell bra.

Yeah cool..and looks like a fun boat..nice job.

Joe