posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bill Bill is offline

Default My new boat, almost

So I haven't posted here for a while. Mostly because I have been
spending time working on building my boat and most of the threads here
are more political than sailing related. I finally have a photos
webpage.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/billd/s...7601394224742/

This is my boat project. It's going slow because I can't work on it
every day and we have taken the last few weekends off for family
obligations. It is still fun and I can't wait to put it in the
water. I don't have any actual photos of sailing stuff up yet, mostly
because I don't have very many, but eventually I will take some and
put them up for everyone to enjoy.

Bill