Gary Warner

Default OT: If you post non boating

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
I have to admit, It makes me laugh to see how anal some of the OT posters

are....

And I have to admit....The first few times that you posted these poorly
worded messages aimed at the OT posters I fell for it. I swooped in and gave
my version of the "Well, you're off topic too and please get off you
holier-than-thou horse." After a while I saw that you were just posting
this stuff to get a rise out of people. Or, in Usenet / boating parlance,
you were trolling.

And every time you post you always drag in a few more. It's a little sad, I
think, that this is how you get your kicks. And, in my opinion, it adds even
more to the decline of this group than off-topic political posts do. But, I
must admit, it is interesting to watch.