Default Look Out! (or, night watches)

wrote in message

He's an arrogant asshole with a nobody-can-tell-me-anything attitude.

Gee, now we got two of 'em on the net...... But one of them has a real
name and a real e-mail address.....
Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

Good point! I misspoke. I should have said, "He's an arrogant 'amateur'
asshole with a nobody-can-tell-me-anything attitude." That little
omitted word, "amateur" is the difference between Skip and I. I have the
knowledge, the experience and the wisdom. It's about impossible for me
to learn anything new from the average run-of-the-mill sailor these
days. I've learned something from you, though. I've learned that it's
kinda sad thinking about how when you get to a certain old age your
dreams and your ability to continue cruising fly right out the window.
But, I suppose Thailand isn't that bad a place to spend your last couple
of years on this planet. But, take my advice. At least get off that
dock. Why slum it like that? What years you have left to you, do them in
style. Anchor or moor out like a real sailor.

Wilbur Hubbard