Florida Keyz

Default OT: If you post non boating

I have to admit, It makes me laugh to see how anal some of the OT posters are.

One guy went to the trouble of looking up words of one of my posts and typing
out the definitions, IN FULL!

They are so predictabe it reminds me of grade school!

In all my years in the boating community, I have NEVER ran into anyone with
these characteristics. I find real boater friendly, smart, and will go out of
their way to help a fellow boater. These OT"s, go out of their way to show how
rude they are. It's there kick.

Maybe they should try boating, might change their life for the better.(just
hopefully not down here)
:-)