posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default ...and the panic sets in?

Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Seahag wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

"Bart" wrote:

Every one of the shrouds was loose--I was tempted to
pluck them to see if I could hit a few bass notes but
they would probably be below human hearing...

Wooden boats aren't tuned like glass boats. If you tighten all those
puppies up they will push the mast into the keel and start some
impressive leaking. Been there done that...

Shrouds? Shrouds?? What are they???

Strings that go up along the sides of a boat. They can be very handy
for
hanging doodads and other thingamabobs on, such as belaying pins and
ratlines. Can be made more interesting with the application of
baggywinkle

Seahag

His boat hasn't any...the sticks just sit there all on their
lonesome.....

A Freedom?

Max

Bolger Box ....
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/lkcruise.htm

So where does one hang their baggywrinkle on such vessels?

Max

Off the brim of your hat....