Larry Larry is offline

Default Yanmar cross ref for filters

wrote in news:ssgvb3hp0jc8a6s3kasbagfdd60hljff6i@
4ax.com:

Quality costs money and I remember a friend who bought a new 190D.
People used to stand around talking about how much more it cost then a
Chevy.
Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

I have the original sticker from my '73 220D sedan. The price was high,
by 1973 standards....$7,684, but I have a letter from Langston Motors,
the local Benz dealer at the time, telling Captain McCain, to please have
a check for $6250 when the delivery crew brings his new 220D to his
house....(c; What's the cheapest Ford, now, $13,000? "Did you wanna put
the optional seats in that, sir?"

I gave Captain McCain $2500 for it in 1992. I can get more for it, now,
but it would buy much less. His wife wanted a Lincoln town car and hated
waiting for the glowplugs to heat up in my car.

These *******s keep calling me so I'm feeding them to the spambots.
--
Sunrise Communications
1374 E. Republic Rd.