Bob Bob is offline

Default Yanmar cross ref for filters

On Aug 11, 7:45 pm, Larry wrote:
Wayne.B wrote :

Stop by your local Chevy dealer. Walk into the parts department and tell
the boy you want the distributor cap for a 1996 Chevy Caprice Classic with
4.3L V-8 engine.

This expensive POS is located BEHIND and BELOW the leaky GM water pump so
if the water pump drips,

Hi Larry: I just finished talking to a nieghbor up the street. He's
retired and restores really old cars.... His lates is a 1916 Overland.
So Im standing there yacking when I notice a bunch of flexable metal
conduit (3/4" OD) routed to a metal junction box. I asked what that.
the guy says that most of the old stuff used flex metal conduit for
their wiring. Oh, the wire was also straned tinned. Simple....
industructable ... Built like a ship......... 1916. Im not sure modern
is always the best way.

Good luck with your Chev.

Bob