Bob Bob is offline

Default August 7 - Land, HO!

On Aug 11, 6:11 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

You're right on about the cold beers. Nothing hits the spot better. The
only trouble is you've got to be diligent and ration them out or you'll
find yourself going through a 12pack a day which isn't good at all.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Wilbur I must protest and challenge your claim to manlyness. I
proclaim anyone who uses a refer a fu-fu girlie man. I simply find the
local brew and serve at room temp. Why, cause poor peole dont have
refers at home and still neeed to drink somthing. So buy what the
local poor people drink. My favorite was in Fiji. Ahhh, Fiji Bitter
served at 83 degrees F. Now that was a fine brew. So to all thoes
girlie boys out there who whine cause their beer is warm I say, fluff
n nutter! Git a grip and a good warm beer! Then ya dont have all thoes
problmes ole Skip is having trying to charge a 1000 Ah house bank.
Bob