Skip Gundlach Skip Gundlach is offline

Default Flying Pig ?

On Aug 9, 5:28 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 21:18:00 -0000, Skip Gundlach

wrote:
We're in Beaufort.

Good deal.

I always regard Beaufort as the half way mark heading to the north
east. Do you have the bridge clearance to take the ICW to Norfolk?
That stretch is one of the nicer parts of the ICW.

Unless someone's misled us, we're under 65' and should be good to go.
In Beaufort we'll go around, toward Morehead City, to miss the shallow
cut there, but otherwise we've been assured by many (see Charleston
post) that we're going to be fine all the way.

Thanks for asking. Nice to have some conversations where the thread
doesn't get ugly :{)) (no, I'm not bothered - see prior threads about
that)

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
Follow us at http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog and/or

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make
it
come true. You may have to work for it however."
(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its
hands.
You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)