No Name

Default Yanmar cross ref for filters

Thanks for the information. I'll look up.

"Larry" wrote in message
wrote in
:

Any one knows the filters cross references Numbers for a 3YM30 Yanmar
diesel engine.
The Yanmar Lube filter is No. 119 305 35151 and the fuel filter is No.
104500-55710.

TIA

http://www.hoyetractor.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Screen=PROD&Product_Code=104500-55710&Category_Code=

I compressed it to:
http://tinyurl.com/3bn7j7
because of the wordwrapping.

This is your exact replacement 3-pack of 104500-55710, 3 for $18
+ shipping. You can save shipping by visiting your local Yanmar Tractor
dealer, the first time. Find out what tractors these filters are used
in, then crossreference the tractor model number to a car/truck filter
from one of the usual filter manufacturers. 3 filters for $18 is pretty
cheap and I bet LOTS cheaper than the boat dealers' prices, right?

I didn't find your oil filter number even matching Yanmar's format
119305-35151 on their search engine:
http://www.hoyetractor.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
This page says to email them, with a clicker, and I bet they can get
either the proper number or the replacement for it.

I've never bought from Hoye Tractor, but I bet he has every part your
Yanmar needs, except marine transmission parts....and he can probably
order those for you, too.

God I hate the boat ripoffs. Perkins engines are just tractor engines,
too.

These *******s keep calling me so I'm feeding them to the spambots.
--
Sunrise Communications