posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring
Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com) Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com) is offline

Default Better for a Straits tour: Seda Glider or Valley Pintail? : )

On Aug 8, 1:05 am, Michael Daly wrote:
Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com) wrote:

I'm not complaining about
a sweet boat like this that we got for $300!

You got a Pintail for $300???? You suck !!!

:-)

Mike

Got the Glider for $250...

(Special deals from a good friend for his wacky pals! The best kind of
garage sale! Heck, I think he tossed in a carbon paddle, skirts, dry-
tops, PFDs...there was one more set-up that I tried to get another pal
into but he hesitated. I recall we coulda had 3 complete rigs for $1K
total. Our "host" friend is still on the water and has plenty of
goodies for loaning out. We didn't clean him out! But he can now
almost get a car in his garage!)

--JP