KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default US Customs Decals

"Larry" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

Or the IRS. They'll give you faulty information and then fine you for
following it.

And, the truth is, they have no LAW to base their charges on...

Drop by youtube and do a search for Aaron Russo, who produced major
hollywood movies like The Rose with Bette Midler, etc. Russo made a
documentary about our money system and it's an amazing piece of work.
IRS cops even tried to tell him he could not film the building in DC.
What he found is most amazing, indeed.....

Larry
--
103F in South Carolina, now....and rising.
Hope the heat and load don't melt the power grid....

Yes, I know. And I believe it to be the truth. But they have many more guns
than I do.