Larry Larry is offline

Default Say Larry..

Brian Whatcott wrote in
:

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 01:04:19 +0000, Larry wrote:

"Roger Long" wrote in news:46b78aba$0$30688
:

What would be flush, watertight, and reliable?

http://www.nitro-pak.com/product_inf...roducts_id=802
&osCsid=810cd61405cfedde7f1534bb270970af

Not sure about "flush"....???

I just hate to think someone's life isn't worth more than a strobe
from the flea market when this one is only $20. There's one on my
Sospenders with the 10 year Lithium D cell. I go all out when I'm
drowning....(c; Why not use the same one on the pole?

Larry

A strobe is so much more visible than any LED that this has to be a
good pick.

Brian W

Mine is a strobe! It makes your eyes go buggy it's so bright if you dare
look at it, destroying your night vision, of course.

Larry
--
Democrats are raising taxes on oil companies by $16,000,000,000.
Oil companies don't pay taxes, just like every other company.