Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Attn all

"pe.rhodes" schreef in bericht
news
If you're using Outlook Express for posting, I have noticed quirks, such
as, when I post, then continue to read the newsgroup, my post will not
show up all the time. So usually, when I post, I close Outlook or go to
another folder while the message is in transit, then when I return, it's
there. The strange part was that you could unsubscribe to the newsgroup,
then re-subscribe, and still not see it, but maybe see responses to your
post!
Of course, there are better newsreaders out there and I miss Netscape.

I saved this and try to find out if it works the same way here, thanks.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands