Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default US Customs Decals

wrote

I'm not sure the info you got is accurate. I have a "customs &
border patrol" decal that must be renewed each year ($25.), It says
"aircraft/vessel" on it. If this is what you're referring to, I think
you need one.

Well, it was the fellow who answered the phone when I called the Customs
number here in Portland, Maine. I can believe that any US agency could be
so screwed up that they would give out such rank information but, do you
think so?

Can anyone else shed any light? If Customs doesn't know, who does?

Where are you located BTW? Maybe they do it differently in different
regions. He said it was originally a Great Lakes program.

--
Roger Long