HK HK is offline

Default New artwork for new boat...

wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:31 am, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/39v3h7

What else! :}

This is going on the stern. Hullside mounted graphics get banged up.

I really like it, at first then started thinking of it on the Parker.
Although very well done, and it would silk screen well I found the
skull design, a little typical. I might consider using other than the
typical human skull, and look for one, or something else that more
pinpoints you, your lifestyle, other hobbies, or even a characture of
your self to more "personalize" it. For instance, if you were a
Vikings fan, use a Viking skull, or you like to fish, a fish skull, if
you are Irish, a Leprechaun. At first I thought it should be more
complex, but the more I look at it, the more I like it, three color,
sharp and clean. Of course if you are only going to use it twice and
resell it you might want to stick with what you got as it is still
very nice

Don't take me wrong, I really like your design, just posting my
thoughts. Anyway, if you are interested, I could probably put it on a
silk screen for you to use on shirts, flags, or whatever. Been
thinking about breaking out a new bottle of opaque come fall. It would
make a great t-shirt... I might make two sets of screens

As a matter of fact, I'd love to have some tee-shirts printed. I have
some artwork that is cleaner (no jaggies).