Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default So here's the deal...

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 11:47:37 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Based on my experiments yesterday, I've come up with a couple of ideas
about easily portable and stored retrieval devices for MOBs.

I plan on building several prototypes of several types and would
appreciate some alpha testing if anybody is interested.

A non-disclosure form will be required for any alpha testers. There
will be financial considerations for any alpha/beta testers as the
project progresses.

Anybody interested can email me at r e t r i e v a l at the usual
address. The address will be active this evening.

There are a few posters here I am willing to sacrifice to the cause...

On a more positive note, I'll play. You know where to find me.

10-4.