[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Rednecks turning left!? Look out Don

On Aug 4, 10:45 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:38:29 -0400, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
groups.com...
Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

You Might Be a Redneck NASCAR Fan if...

NASCAR is about as boring as watching a bicycle race or a golf tournament.

Or becalmed drift fishing!
--
John H

errrrrrr. So I put in the video tape and leave. I come home and the
race is close to the end but I have a video so I go mow the lawn. Then
the race is just over and there is all kinds of controversy and they
are playing the replays, but I go get a samich, cause I got a video. I
go to play the video and it had run out with 20 laps to go... Lucky it
was only the Bush race. Today is Pocono, that is a great track to go
watch a race if anyone is interested. Well, off to grab some liquor
and get my back waxed, it's race day!