posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default cable colors to connect horizon spectrum to garmin gps 182c

"angeltomas" u36369@uwe wrote in news:7637edb7ece32@uwe:

Thanks Peter
Just one problem I dont have the manuals or schematics,even do I know
how to use the garmin.I hope someone has the manual that specifies the
color of the wires for data out and data in.Thanks for your help
friend,your pointing me in the right direction......Regards .....Angel

http://www8.garmin.com/support/userM...subcategory=35
&product=010-00238-00

Every Garmin discontinued gadget back to Noah's Ark depth sounder is on
garmin's support pages. Always go there, first, before here....(c;

http://www8.garmin.com/support/userManual.jsp

Select market MARINE then DISCONTINUED for all the old stuff, no matter
what it is. They're all PDF files so you need Adobe Acrobat Reader from
www.adobe.com for free if you don't have it.

Larry
--
Noah's depth sounder only shows two parts:
1 - Stone, round with mounting hole

Doesn't show the part numbers in my manual.