Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Bruce has fallen into the trap.

wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 20:35:16 -0700, Bob wrote:

On Aug 2, 6:34 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:02:07 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"

wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 2, 10:20 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
Wilbur Hubbard
Willlburrrr... you also forgot another item. THe local food is
incredible.For example the tasty treat called Thi pun tang.
Hell, I wish I had all problems you described about bangcok bRuce!
Get a grip dude! hes lliving the dream.
You're probably right. Bruce sounds like the ladyboy type to me . . .
Wilbur Hubbard
Hubby, you'll just have to talk to my wife of 40 years about that.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)- Hide quoted text -

HEy BRuce......... you crusing with your wife???? Good on mate! Not
many woman spouses take to that life. Must have a really nice head n
ur boat!

Bob

I'll tell you a little secret. Most Thai women, way down deep, are
worried about losing their husbands. Thai men tend to play musical
chairs when it comes to female companions, or at least a substantial
number do. So, you tell the Missus that you are going sailing and she
says, "I'd kinda like to stay home." You say, "Don't worry Honey, I
can find somebody to do the cooking", and she'll have her bags on
board before you do.

Just to keep the record straight though, an American friend who was
planning an Indian Ocean crossing a coupl;e of years ago was in Phuket
getting the boat ready. His wife, who was in the States and told him
on the phone that "maybe he could find somebody to crew for him as she
was feeling a bit poorly." He called her back a day or so later and
told her that most of the boats had already left and the only crew he
could locate was a Dutch woman, about 40-ish, who was willing to go.

The wife was on the next flight.

An they had a horrible trip......

The head gets it's seacocks closed before we leave and they don't get
opened until we anchor

Why?

Stephen