Larry Larry is offline

Default House for Boat

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:29:52 +0000, Larry wrote:

Moravia is
nestled in between two 800' hills in the Owasco Valley in the Finger
Lakes. In Summer, the air just stops, dead, shielded by the hills, and
the valleys get very hot.

Did you ever know Walt Taylor? He was on top of one of those hills
with a big tower and a big signal to go with it.

Nope. I moved away in 1964, never to return. Anything that happened after
that is way past my time. I was there from 1946, after Daddy got back from
N Africa fighting Rommel, to 1964....when the gummit unsuccessfully tried
to draft me for Vietnamese Cannon Fodder to make the contractors rich, like
Iraq.

Larry
--
While in Mexico, I didn't have to press 1 for Spanish.
While in Iran, I didn't have to press 1 for Farsi, either.