Tuppence Tuppence is offline

Default Belfast Maritime Festival - Artemis - 2

"Bouler" wrote in message

"Tuppence" schreef in bericht

Thanks Tuppence, I never heard of this ship but it must be Dutch seeïng
the
flag and the place "Franeker".
Nice pictures from the Grand Turk also.

Oh dear, Oh dear, the memory must be fading.

I'm afraid so;-(
Do you recall the exact date of posting in 2005, maybe I have an excuse.

Hi, Bouler,

I kept no record of the posting date but I did save the original files
direct from the camera to an external hard drive (My filing cabinet) and the
properties search denote the date that the photos were taken as 9th June
2005. I might have posted that evening or shortly afterwards.

Regards,
Tuppence