Doug Kanter

Default OT only Republicans dumb enough to believe BushCo

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Amazing! I had the same thought about Clinton when he was in office. He
was recruited by the KGB when he was visiting Russia during the Vietnam

War
(WTF was he doing in Moscow anyhow?). The KGB knocked off anybody who

got
close to the truth: Vince Foster, Ron Brown (died in a plane crash over

one
of the ex-Soviet bloc countries I believe), etc. Meanwhile, Clinton

slashed
our military by more than 30%, stopped funding for SDI, and reduced our
force strength in Europe. The fall of the Berlin Wall was just a charade

make Americans *think* that the Soviets were weak. Meanwhile, they were
grooming a smooth-talker from Arkansas to finish us off. Fortunately, in
1994 the Republicans seized Congress from the misguided Democrats, and

the
Russian plan was thrown a curve-ball.

You fraud! :-)

Check this *right wing* source for the truth about defense cuts in the

1990's.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Nat...rity/BG841.cfm

In the future, would you please begin your fairy tales with "Once Upon a

Time?"

"Damn", yelled the dentist. "I've got to figure out how to expand my
attention span so it's at least as big as Kanter's 15 year old son, who
thinks of nothing but pussy and skateboards. Can't keep depending on Weekly
Reader for my news. Gould keeps trumping me with real, live right wing
sources I've never heard of. Gotta stop hittin' the flask in my desk drawer
before I post messages and make myself look stupid. Gotta stop pullin' my
pud while I type...."