posted to rec.boats.electronics
You You is offline

Default Importing raster maps into Maptech....

In article ,
"Cole Maze" wrote:

I do not understand this policy of Navionics, after all I own the chart by
having payed for it, and I do not understand that they have the right of
destroying a thing that you own. I do not know if they have a legal right to
do this, but to me it feels like a criminal act.

Best you go back and READ the User License that came with your Navionics
Software.... You did NOT buy the Charts, or the Software to use them.
What you bought is a "License" to use them, and Navionics plainly states
that they still OWN all the Rights, but License you as a User to USE
their Software, as per the User License. Your Violation of the User
License. may constitute a Civil Action that Navionics could bring against
you, if they so choose. It is all there in the Fine Print, that you
obviously never READ.......