[email protected] bob@rockaloid.com is offline

Default House for Boat

Hello:

Are you somebody who would like to spend January and February '08 in a
beautiful house overlooking the Hudson River just 20 minutes from
Manhattan? Particularly somebody who has a boat in Florida or the
Caribbean which they won't be using for that period of time?

We're looking for a boat to live on for part of this winter. We
recently sold our sailboat, a Pearson 39 that we've owned for 30
years, because she was getting really difficult to maintain. But I
miss the water and so does my wife, and we're looking for a craft to
call our own (for a spell) and to keep shipshape for the owner.

Alternatively, we've considered chartering for January or February, or
both. But the rate for this long a period would be pretty staggering,
so we're looking for a special arrangement with an owner who needs a
temporary abode in the NYC area and would rather entrust his boat to a
mature couple's loving care rather than relegate her to a long dry
spell on the hard.

At your request, I'll send you pictures of our house so you can judge
for yourself.

Best wishes,

Bob & Rosemary Cone