NOYB

Default OT only Republicans dumb enough to believe BushCo

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
A glossy new version of "The Manchurian Candidate" is going to be
released in theaters in a few weeks. I saw a trailer for it this week.
I don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but what if George Bush is a
plant? Have you thought of that? What if he were put here by shadowy
somebodies in order to undermine the United States?

Amazing! I had the same thought about Clinton when he was in office. He
was recruited by the KGB when he was visiting Russia during the Vietnam War
(WTF was he doing in Moscow anyhow?). The KGB knocked off anybody who got
close to the truth: Vince Foster, Ron Brown (died in a plane crash over one
of the ex-Soviet bloc countries I believe), etc. Meanwhile, Clinton slashed
our military by more than 30%, stopped funding for SDI, and reduced our
force strength in Europe. The fall of the Berlin Wall was just a charade to
make Americans *think* that the Soviets were weak. Meanwhile, they were
grooming a smooth-talker from Arkansas to finish us off. Fortunately, in
1994 the Republicans seized Congress from the misguided Democrats, and the
Russian plan was thrown a curve-ball.