Don White Don White is offline

Default My Princecraft is for sale..

If anybody is interested.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Princecraft/gallery/

For somebody who is part of this august body of regulars, I'm willing
to cut some slack on the price.

Man.. I'm starting to lean toward something like that. The wife seems to be
working more & more...so it's just me & the dog now.
I was thinking of something that size with the side console and 2 swivel
seat set-up. (just in case the wife joins me on occasion)
I was wondering how a 9.9 hp four stroke would push a boat like that around.
(no interest in tubing, water skiing or fishing)
On the other hand, my son might get interested in something he can take his
buddies out on.
I just want something small and easy to tow/launch by myself.