posted to rec.boats.electronics
Atlas Atlas is offline

Default Importing raster maps into Maptech....

Download and install the trial version of Rosepoint Software's Coastal
Explorer and it will go on line and download all those chart for you:

http://rosepointnav.com/CoastalExplorer/default.htm

Coastal Explorer is packaged with some additional bells and whistles and
sold as Maptech's Chart navigator Pro:

Yes Jack you're right, RosePoint did the dirty work and Maptech licenses the
product.

At this point, all my respect and Kudos go to to Rose Point!!! Absolutelly!
And I've digged around and read about enthusiastic reviews of Coastal
Explorer.... FANTASTIC!!!!

I'm thinking if Coastal Explorer has more map flavour options.... it could
be just beacuse they aren't......... Maptech!!!