Bob Bob is offline

Default Amps, etc.

On Jul 23, 11:21 pm, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Bob wrote:

Bigger aint always better.

These days, minimalists are few and far between.

Lew

Hi Lew:

I must agree sadly with you.

In my 20s I sported about the west coast on my Norton motorcycle. It
was basically two tyres, a frame, and two cylinders. Light, fast, and
easy to fix cause everything was right there. I just could not
understand other riders who zoomed past with full dress Honda lead
wings, huge faring, fiberglass saddle bag condos, AND pulling a
trailer. I think there was a mortycycle under all that ****. Sorta
defeated the purpose of a motorcycle I thought. Christ, they
reportedly even had a reverse gear !?! But they seemed to be having
fun............

I wonder what I can fix for lunch since I don't have a
refer............. oh yes,

boiled pasta
cabbage, carrots, some unions
peanut sauce
fish sauce
Squeeze of lime
some wonderful red chili sauce with that rooster on the bottle.

And a nice glass of tea

Umm........ fresh crunchy............ AND NO REFER !

After lunch ? Since I don't need to install another alternator or
write a daily 1000 word blog I think Ill bike over to the library and
flirt with woman in the children's section. She's way

Bob