Terry K Terry K is offline

Default re-coring deck and ballast work

On Jul 20, 7:43 pm, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Terry K" wrote in message

ups.com...

New polyester resin is a poor bond to old polyester resin at best. I hope
the repair holds for you, but you may want to consider redoing it with
epoxy.

Naw, the boat was burned by vandals in the yard. I did beat the
speedo wheel in to drain the hulk.

Beat as I did, I was not able to make the poly plug budge or crack
paint. So, as I often want to admonish all the argumentative
graduate chemical and mechanical engineers out there shilling for
their epoxy stocks: Good engineering is a work done well enough,
cheap enough. All else is vanity.

Theory abounds.

Terry K