posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default ASA Takes Another Beating

I can document every one of those days--all but eight
of those I was a paid for the time.

Uh huh. Well you've been posting plenty for a guy away sailing two
months. Go ahead and document them. This season I've sailed an average
of three days per week. We've done 2 weekend sails and I've sailed a
lot of different boats in addition to Heart of Gold.....J24, J29, J30,
J35, Rodes 19, Santana 30/30, Pearson 26, Catalina 30, Hunter 43,
Tayana 48DS. I was also paid for some of it, but who cares about that?
It's still sailing!

I'll be out again on a three day cruise starting tomorrow.

Have fun! I'm sailing today, then sailing Wednesday and Thursday on a
Pearson Flyer (Never sailed on one before), then relaunching Heart of
Gold with her new genoa and foling prop for the weekend of sailing!

RB
35s5
NY