Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default July 17th - How revolting! And Aw a-a-a-a-a-y-y we go!

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:51:04 -0000, Skip Gundlach
wrote:

Finally, as we were about to go to bed, it was evident that the
refrigerator
and freezer were not making cold sufficiently. Investigation proved
that it
wasn't making cold at all. Troubleshooting revealed that it was in
protective shutdown due to inadequate voltage. How revolting.

So, we have our work cut out for us. More later.

Definition of cruising:

"Fixing things in interesting places"