JimH JimH is offline

Default Did you go out today?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Went out today with the family. Real nice day, clouds and sun. Caught
us by surprise when the sun was out when we got up, so we packed it up
and hit the water.

We tried to go out today..........got to the mouth of the river and hit 3-5
footers on the Lake. Prior to deciding to go out I took a ride from the
house to the Lake earlier today and it was good.....perhaps 1-3 footers.
Things changed in a couple of hours thanks to these damn N/NE winds that
have been around for the last couple of weeks.