JimH JimH is offline

Default Did you go out today?

I love the fact that when JimH didn't have a boat, he was crying that
he
was really a boater even though he didn't actually own one. As soon as
he purchased a used boat, his next mantra was "what kind of boat do you
own". Since JohnH gave his boat to his family, he should not make
posts
to rec.boats etc.

I guess since JimH has stated he has given his son his boat, he is no
longer a "boater", and will have to give up on the barb about your
being
boatless.

Hey dummy, my son is going to Parris Island on August 13 for USMC boot camp.
He has committed to serving 5 years once earning the title of Marine. He
will get the boat when he is capable of owning one and at that time we will
buy another.

I know that scenario is hard for you to understand...............but at
least give it a try, even though you will probably get a headache when
trying to do so.

If you ignore JimH, he will soon start directing his barbs
towards Tom, Richard, Chuck or even his new best buddy Harry.

I direct my bards only towards boatless assholes like you who only come here
to stir the pot.

Got it? Good.