posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Funniest Post this Week!

I'll be on a fast boat tomorrow, Jeff. And you'll be here posting.

Pics to be posted.

The 35s5 does not have the bubble look, by the way. In fact her trunk
is somewhat boxy. Later designs had the bubble look, such as the pic
you posted. But all are more fun to sail than your boat. I like the
"tip" comment since it highlights how little you understand foil
dynamics and what's really fun about heeling a well rounded keelboat.

I still don't know anyone in "real life" who finds the 35s5 ugly. But
Ted Hood certainly found the CS 27 horrific. I doubt you even know
what one looks like in person or you'd never make such a silly
comment. Of course you rarely make an honest comment anyway. Like the
one about your wife. Maybe she's as uneducated as you about boats.
Look out...this one is also "tipping!"

http://www.bwsailing.com/01articles/...905/21-B43.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RB