posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bill Bill is offline

Default Funniest Post this Week!

On Jul 20, 10:17 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
And the WINNER IS.....

JEFF!!!! Here's the post about his PDQ 36.

"Of course, compared to other catamarans my boat is a beauty to almost
everyone's
eye."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Who's eyes? Other owner of butt ugly floating
radiators? I've never met anyone who thought Catamarans are good
looking compared to monohuls. Frankly, even a CS 27 looks better,
especially sailing!
The 35s5 won design awards. She's a modern design, but EVERYONE digs
her looks. Obviously the folks I beat up here will moan about her, but
they know she's a slick and fun boat. WAY more fun to sail than a PDQ
36 BTW, which is overall a much larger vessel.

The lovely, modern and quick 35s5....

http://www.marin.ru/ai/bareboat.133440/pics.1.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

Just for reference:

http://www.2hulls.com/images/gallery...IIUNDERWAY.JPG

Not taking sides. I'm biased because the only cats I like are the old
ploynesean style sailing canoes. For modern boats I have to go Mono.
I prefer the more classic style with lots of wood and a gaff rig on a
schooner but they are not for everyone and take a lot more
maintanence. Just my opinion in this matter.

Bill