Larry Larry is offline

Default "Flying Pig" charging hard! .GIF at 11...

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 03:04:23 +0000, Larry wrote:

Poor Skip. He just comes in from sea and I kept him sitting in that hot
engine room for most of the day fixing electrical charging problems on
the Flying Pig.

Definition of cruising: Fixing things in interesting places. I spent
the afternoon getting bad fuel out of my dinghy outboard.

Good to hear that they arrived OK. Tell Skip and Lydia I said hello.

(currently at Block Island, RI and cruising east)

Tell 'im yourself. Skip's in Charleston at City Marina.....REAL broadband
country!....They have full wifi internet at OUR marina...(c;

Larry
--
While in Mexico, I didn't have to press 1 for Spanish.
While in Iran, I didn't have to press 1 for Farsi, either.