posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Slips are for women and other pussies.

If you had any real experience you wouldn't show yourself the total
idiot by
making up fairy tales and then having to back pedal. And you wouldn't
have
to Google high and low for somebody else's opinion.

No, Dave, once again you have it wrong. The opinion is from someone
you know. In fact your "club" barely qualifies at all. It's totally
low end and suits your boat. I edited out the name in that "review"
for a reason, Dave.
I also know, from a certain lady, that your boat is hardly a good
example of a CS 27...a boat that's not exactly sought after even in
great shape. So you have a dumpy old poorly maintained lemon of a boat
kept at a low end no frills club.
That's the truth and it's good enough for me. Let's hope that it's
good enough for you. Luckily Bob Crantz is supporting you...and you
need it!

RB
35s5
NY