Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default "Flying Pig" charging hard! .GIF at 11...

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 03:04:23 +0000, Larry wrote:

Poor Skip. He just comes in from sea and I kept him sitting in that hot
engine room for most of the day fixing electrical charging problems on
the Flying Pig.

Definition of cruising: Fixing things in interesting places. I spent
the afternoon getting bad fuel out of my dinghy outboard.

Good to hear that they arrived OK. Tell Skip and Lydia I said hello.

(currently at Block Island, RI and cruising east)