Larry Larry is offline

Default Global Cooling in Beaver City...

Geoff Schultz wrote in
:

When you look at plots of non-urban areas, you actually see global
cooling, but when you include all of the urban areas, you see global
warming.

One of the most interesting facts pointed out by the scientists in "The
Great Global Warming Swindle", which is available in 8 parts on
YouTube.com, is that the SURFACE, as you say, IS warming due to the
destruction of the forests and replacements with urbana....however, there
is a huge body of real evidence from the weather balloon records,
satellite records, etc., that at 500' the Earth is in a really measurable
COOLING period. The higher in the atmosphere you compare the
measurements, the more the Global COOLING is evident.

Of course, that doesn't generate a Government Report or grant money. It
would also cause major embarrassment to the weather elite who've been
"global warming" it for decades, now, causing all of us to pay billions
of dollars for greenie stuff we didn't need in the first place.

Way too many scientists are living off "global warming" and its backlash.

Larry
--
While in Mexico, I didn't have to press 1 for Spanish.
While in Iran, I didn't have to press 1 for Farsi, either.