Paul Cassel Paul Cassel is offline

Default re-coring deck and ballast work

wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:51:05 -0600, Paul Cassel
wrote:

I have also heard rumor of injections which will, in situ, repair
defective cores. I'd run those rumors down to earth before embarking on
such a task.

-paul

Those mythical injections are sold in the same aisle at FairyMart as the pills
that you drop in your car's gas tank that do a ring job.

In theory an extremely low viscosity hygroscopic compound will do the
job, but as you can note from my OP, I'm skeptical that such a compound
exists.