posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
JimH JimH is offline

Default Marine Diesel Prices are Outrageous

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Verizon News wrote:
The cost of marine diesel for your boat is outrageous these days. I am
all for businesses making an honest buck and I am all for

http://www.billharder.com/boating/39...are-outrageous

Here's a suggestion.

Next time there is a national election, work to defeat GOP oil whore
candidates like Bush and Cheney, who hold secret meetings with the petrol
industry to establish a "national energy policy" aimed at enriching big
oil at the expense of everyone else. Work to elect populist candidates who
will work to moderate rapacious corporations and who will not be afraid to
impose excess profits taxes on those screwing the public.

ROTF. For a minute there I thought you were serious.