posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
HK HK is offline

Default Marine Diesel Prices are Outrageous

Verizon News wrote:
The cost of marine diesel for your boat is outrageous these days. I am all
for businesses making an honest buck and I am all for

http://www.billharder.com/boating/39...are-outrageous

Here's a suggestion.

Next time there is a national election, work to defeat GOP oil whore
candidates like Bush and Cheney, who hold secret meetings with the
petrol industry to establish a "national energy policy" aimed at
enriching big oil at the expense of everyone else. Work to elect
populist candidates who will work to moderate rapacious corporations and
who will not be afraid to impose excess profits taxes on those screwing
the public.