posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.crafts.metalworking
Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Perforated Stainless Steel Strap

rigger wrote in
ups.com:

On Jul 18, 1:40 pm, Geoff Schultz wrote:
I have some exhaust hose/components on my boat which were secured
using soft steel strapping. Obviously that hasn't held up too well.
I'm looking for 1/2" or 3/4" perforated stainless steel strapping.
My on-line searches haven't found anything. Does anyone know of a
source?

-- Geoff

Go he http://www.mcmaster.com/

On the left type in: straps

On the page that appears on the left
click on: perforated steel straps

On the page which appears on the
right scroll down to: flexible straps

There you will see stainless straps,
both perforated and solid.

dennis
in nca

Thanks for the pointer. That was just what I was looking for!

-- Geoff