posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Perforated Stainless Steel Strap

Hey Geoff,

Can't help with the SS, but plumbers tape does come in copper, and in
galvanized. Also comes in various gauges of material.

And of course gear-clamps (hose clamps?) come in SS and FULL
stainless.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:40:09 -0500, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

I have some exhaust hose/components on my boat which were secured using
soft steel strapping. Obviously that hasn't held up too well. I'm looking
for 1/2" or 3/4" perforated stainless steel strapping. My on-line searches
haven't found anything. Does anyone know of a source?

-- Geoff