Steve Thrasher Steve Thrasher is offline

Default 4'/22kg Radar Antenna on Sea Ray 315 Sundancer Arch?

Bruce in Alaska wrote:
Bzzzt, Wrong answer, would you like to try again for what is behind
Door #2??????

Sure lots of things were wrong, I did say I'd forgotten most of this
stuff. :-) Probably for good reason I might add, didn't put any beans
on my table.

But, the answer to what was being bandied about sort of boils down to
why the dish used for satellite service in Florida is a different size
than the one used in Alaska, ignoring all the boring stuff about
pitch/yaw and things like that.